彩票大赢家

Welcome To Shunde Huada.

  | 

30 YEARS OEM/ODM LIGHTING

MANUFACTURER

 +86-757-25539372 

FAQS

Home  > INFORMATION  > FAQS  > 

How do I purchase your goods?

How do I purchase your goods?

1970-01-01
Answer: You Send inquiry to us – we confirm production inform with you and then quote exactly-you place order – we send you PI –you pay us 30% down payment and then we start to proceed order- we will deliver goods after receiving the rest 70% goods payment and then order is over.
Contact
彩票大赢家-安全购彩 腾讯彩票-彩票大赢家 腾讯彩票网 腾讯彩票-Welcome 腾讯彩票-官网 腾讯彩票-安全购彩 腾讯彩票-腾讯网 网络彩票网 网络彩票-彩票大赢家 网络彩票-官网